Parikshak is an Automated Program Grading & Analysis Tool, It allows teachers to conduct programming exams in online mode, with auto-evaluation of student programming assignments, analysis after programming test, etc. Parikshak, facilitates automated evaluation of software programs can significantly reduce the load of the faculty, give intuitive feedback to student, thereby leading to efficient handling of programming assignments/exams.
Currently the system supports seven programing languages includes complied, interpreted, scripting languages and assembly programming. It supports three different problem types complete program, program debugging, code snippet.List of Features of the Product
- Online GUI for Administrator, Teacher and Student
- Supports for six programing languages & assembly programming
- Instant feedback
- Plagiarism detection of students submission.
- Question Bank
- Result Analysis
- Single IDE for programing in different language
- Live Monitoring of Exams & Assignment
Teachers can use this for conducting programming assignments, exams and competition, they can also use this for students program analysis and plagiarism detection. Students can use this tool for practice and program testing. Software company can use this tool to their employee recruitment.Target users of product
- Colleges, Schools, institutions and organizations
- Teachers, Students, Programmer
- IT Companies